I provide AMS360 training, system reviews as well as offer services to keep your agency up to date and functioning at maximum performance. My fees are a fraction the cost of having a full time in-house staff person AND you will have the advantage to access a knowledgeable trainer that you and your staff can rely on to answer questions quickly and accurately.
I can, and do, provide multiple ways to function with-in AMS360. Why you ask… because we are all Independent Agents and we want to do things OUR OWN Independent way.
As of July 2014 I now offer Commission Statement posting!!! Direct Bill Statement Deluxe, Direct Bill Entry or Download Statements!!!
How about Bank Reconciliations?
Third party services have a great deal of benefits. 1) no overhead expenses, hourly or contract basis, 2) Commission Statement posting will let your staff deal with their “Real job”.
If you are interested in utilizing any of these options/services please feel free to contact me at Statements@HazenEnterprisesInc.com or call me at 941.504.9050.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Here is a Partial List of Reviewed Items
- System setups in which I review Bank Security Settings, Security Group Setup (for Employee access areas), DOC360 Secure attachments, etc.
- Security Group Setup
- Make sure your employees see what you expect them to
- Employee setup ~ Global Personnel Changes for x-employees
- Company setup
- Commissions set up correctly for each “Writing Company”
- Download ~ working and processed correctly and efficiently
- Form Letters / Word ProcessingActivity /Suspense
- Add / Edit / Inactivate
- Letter Library Review
- Summaries and Proposals
- Marketing/Sales Centers
- Import Lead Lists to solicit New Business
- Import a Customer List or Acquired Agency Client List
- Sort your customer base for marketing different lines of business
Employee Setups, Training and Review
- AMS360 screen easy uncomplicated screen navigation
- NextGen vs Classic
- Policy processing ~ New Business, Renewal, Re-marketing existing business
- Endorsement Processing ~ get ideas on multiple ways to process quickly and efficiently
- Daily Processing and Management Tools DOC360 (paperless, Green agency considerations and procedures)
- Alert Setup
- My Renewal List (Department heads take note)
- My Reports
- Personal and Commercial Lines work flows
- Submissions / Marketing work flow
- Certificates /Binders / EPIs
- Shortcuts, moving quickly in the processing flow (less clicks = more processing)
And the list goes on…..
Most all my work comes from happy customer referrals… keep me in mind and see what others have said about my services. BTW: I am sure that any of these people will be more than happy to talk about their experience(s).
Comments and Remarks from Larry’s customers
With great concern but anticipation we began our live training on 2-18-2008. To our surprise, a very bubbly energetic trainer, Larry Hazen, entered and cast a level of enthusiasm on which the entire staff was able to feed. What could have been a rather complicated system was made easier due to the energy that was portrayed. Every aspect of the system was explained and demonstrated, but the key was the “out of the box” concepts in nearly every area as we set up the system to work in/for our agency. I have had 4 different systems in the last 39 years, and this training session was, by far, the most enjoyable and diversified as Larry stayed late every evening to explore different procedures, within the systems capability, that might better fit our agency needs. We were truly fortunate to be assigned to Larry Hazen for training on AMS360.Jim Keitz President Associated Insurance Agents, Inc.
Owner, Morse Insurance Agency, Inc.
“I have used Larry several times to train employees and to help with office procedures. He is a wealth of Knowledge in insurance, computer systems and AMS. If I ever have problem that I can’t figure out, I can usually email Larry and have an answer right back. Great person to work with.
June 6, 2012, Tim was Larry’s client
President at Morse Insurance Agency, Inc.
“Larry recently came back to our office to do training with our staff on AMS360. His knowledge was great and his enthusiasm of working efficiently is wonderful. Since Larry has worked in an Insurance Agency for years his practical knowledge of our operation when it comes to I.T. use is invaluable. We plan on having Larry back to help refresh our AMS360 knowledge and workflows annually.
January 25, 2012, Dan was Larry’s client
Co-founder Confidence Builders International, Inc.
“I first met Larry at The Sarasota Breakfast Club. He impressed me as someone who had a clear vision of what he wants to do with his life. I’ve watched him in action as a board member and leader. He is gracious to all he comes into contact with and has a distinct sense of humor. I would categorize Larry as a leader on a mission. His work ethic is undeniable; he steps up to the plate whenever and wherever he is needed. Larry is an all-around good human being and that’s what impresses me the most about him.
March 11, 2011, Dorothy was a member at The Sarasota Breakfast Club when working with Larry at Hazen Enterprises, Inc.